Saturday, February 18, 2012

Seriously

My taxes are done -- seriously -- Thank you Roger

Jeff posted pictures of a seriously big truck on his Facebook page. Awesome.

I thought kids being seriously bored was a modern phenomenon, not so, philosophers mentioned it ages ago.

I hope Mark is seriously over his minor surgery.

Besides Valentine's Day, there are a serious amount of birthdays in February for people I love. Marc, Janice, Scott, Julie and Cathy to name family members. And good friends Karolyn, Mary, Lynn, Sandy and Kathy. Seriously, a lot of love.

I went to the grocery store late Feb 14 and it looked like Valentines Day went to QFC and threw up. There was floral debris every where, and a few gentleman with a panicky look in their eyes having more bouquets made. The day wasn't over yet they still had 3 1/2 hours of the day left. Serious procrastinators.

Has anybody ever heard of bread soup? I heard it mentioned in a movie, seventeenth century France.

My computer from Jean, Jerry and Terry arrived and I am seriously excited. Carol has promised to come over and set it up for me.

I was looking for a Christmas song by Mahalia Jackson on utube, Christmas Comes To Us All Once a Year, and couldn't find it. Ian said out of the millions of songs on utube, only you would want one not available. Seriously.

Now I am looking for a movie that I keep remembering a quote from, and, no, it isn't on the Internet that me or seventeen other people could find. Anybody recall what movie this quote came from: "Don't think about it, don't think about thinking about it, and don't think about think about thinking about it." Yep that's the quote, and for the life of me I can't remember what movie, of course, now I don't remember why I wanted the name of the movie, but I am still on a quest to remember the name. Seriously.

I'm hosting my first ever bring-your-own-dinner son's dinner on Sunday. However I am providing all the stuff for Sunday Son's Dinner sundaes. Can't wait till tomorrow.

I read an article about the rising cost of feet; the bill to Medicare for feet has risen 50% in the last five years. Feet and limbs and other body parts.

A seriously good movie, The Guard.

I read that the philosophers stone of yore referred to the "first matter of all things" centuries ago, and now we have The Big Bang TV show, seriously funny. Have we come a long way baby in discussing the origin of life? Quote: "Once you accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something; wearing stripes with plaid comes easy." No source.

...and a few more good quotes:

The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. Jackson Brown Jr

Seriously, feel the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment