Sunday, May 2, 2010

Notice III

Notice: I've had three people respond to my request for mother comments. Thank you Jean, Jane and Jerry.


I dreamed all night about not going to work. I dreamed I called in sick. I dreamed I played hooky like in high school. I dreamed I called work and told them I had a flat tire and couldn't come to work. All night I dreamed about not going to work.

I went to work feeling slightly sluggish and yawning and stretching and just couldn't wake up. I noticed everyone around me sluggish, yawning, stretching and just couldn't wake up, so I was telling my boss about my marathon dream. She yelped "I had that same dream."

I'm semi-convinced it was barometric pressure. I seem to remember barometric pressure is sometimes the culprit.

Life isn't always a sweet dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment