Thursday, September 23, 2010

Brittany's Facebook Post

Thank you Brittany for the Facebook post. You reminded me that today is the first day of Fall. The first day of Fall is always worth remembering, and it's the official beginning of the countdown to The Taylor Family Reunion.

Today in Mukilteo has been a wonderful preview of Fall. A little soft rain, a bit of sunshine peeking out of the white clouds, a gentle breeze, misty and foggy then drifting back to a little soft rain this evening.

My friend Mary saw on The Taylor Blog that I was planning a drive down the Columbia River Gorge when Jean and Cathy are here. She had seen a list of the top ten Fall foliage locations and one of them was the Columbia River Gorge, so hopefully we will see something spectacular. Not much change happening around here yet. A bit of yellow and a smattering of red, but everything is still mostly green.

With Jean and Cathy visiting, Fall arriving, The Taylor Family Reunion approaching -- what else do you need?

Hugs. Brittany also mentioned hugs on her FB comments. I'm expecting, hoping for, and willing to bribe hugs out of everyone. I don't care if they are one-armed, exuberant, gooey, Texas, sister hugs, or shy. Hugs is what I am looking forward to, it is the best part of reunion.
Well, hugs and food.

Life isn't always a family reunion so I plan to hug my way through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment