Monday, October 4, 2010

I Forgot

I forgot to mention after Ivar's Sunday morning brunch and before the movie Undertaking Betty we went to Trader Joe's for Cathy a shopping experience. Of course we mostly got coffee, shampoo, candy and treats for Ian.

I forgot to mention that today we are off to Port Angeles to The Chestnut Cottage and Giant Apricot Scones and then on to Forks of vampire fame and who knows what foodie.

I forgot to mention a Great Big Thank You to Brittany for being my "ride" to the lake. Thank you Brittany, I can't wait.

And I didn't forget to mention, because I didn't know it yet that after watching Undertaking Betty, we watched The Merry Gentleman.

Jean said Undertaking Betty was very entertaining, funny, and full of surprises.

Cathy said The Merry Gentleman, "Well, I did like it, but I'm trying to think of the right words. It wasn't what I expected, it was about a gentleman not so merry. Jean wanted a happy- ever-after-ending and didn't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment