Friday, February 5, 2010

Check It Out

Talk about speedy results: AM request, PM results.

Check it out: http://www.co.san-juan.wa.us/Parks/sanjuan.aspx

I'll try for campsite #19 or #20 first, then #'s 6, 7, or 13 in no particular order. It's $25.00 per 4 adults/1 vehicle accommodating up to 8 adults/2 vehicles with additional wee fees.

Will you be a kayaking with the whales or manning a forward observation post with me? Will you be hiking with Kathy or manning a forward observation post with me? Will you be photographing with Mike or manning a forward observation post with me?

Let me tell you, the last time Kathy and I were there, between the wine bottles, I always spotted the whales first. I'm very good at manning a forward observation post.

Kathy's plans aren't firm yet. The photographer Mike was with in Alaska is doing a three day Washington tour, so Mike's plan was to drop Kathy off at my door and then meet up for kayaking with the whales. She asked what I was doing on June 10th and that's all I know. I haven't talked to Roger yet to see if he is still available for tour-guiding Kathy into the wild Haro Straight for kayaking, I hope he can make it.

Life today includes magnificent Olympic Mountains, a cool breeze off Possession Sound, a semi-edible Baltimore Peach Cake, cleaning toilets for a small get together tomorrow, reading, I haven't finished Zorro yet and book club is Wednesday, laundry...

...and a phone call to Roger, SURPRISE, you have plans for mid-June.

No comments:

Post a Comment