Friday, February 26, 2010

Thanks to all

Good Afternoon to all. Just wanted to say thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, cards and encouragement from all my family during this time of surgery, recovery and moving on with my life. It has certainly been a challenge. A special thanks to Jerry and Jane for always being there, for opening the home for wayward sisters, cooking, cleaning, laundry, limousine service and moral support.

On Wednesday this week, I had my first out patient therapy appointment, I was going to do it all on my own, however when my car wouldn't start (I had driven it on Saturday), guess who got a last minute call for help (Jerry) as always he came through.

It has been so much fun opening the mail box and having cards from all the family. I must have 30 or 40 cards. THANKS AGAIN FOR THOSE CARDS.

Also, a special thanks to Brittany, she comes on Friday, Saturday or Sunday and does many chores (emptying trash, filling bird feeders and going to the store, to name a few)

We are going to try a spring break trip to Greenleaf on March 17 thru 21. I'm waiting to see how I progress with therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment