Friday, April 2, 2010

Shame

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME on you Neomia Jan Taylor Carrillo-Jones. From some people I would expect it, but not from you. I don't understand, I don't believe it, what happened? Is it time to look for you a home where you aren't a threat to yourself or society. I trusted you, I believed in you and now this. YOU always told me the way to a child's heart was to keep there pockets full of candy. Have you sold out and joined the health police. What do I tell our children, there dreams smashed, there belief in you shattered. They always used you as an example. It was always Aunt Jan said it was okay. What do I do now?

I'm okay now. Jane says I was only unconscious a little while. Probable a minor heart attack, but I'm better now. Taking deep breaths. Calmly, calmly, type slowly, breathe, breathe. Feeling better every minute.

On a lighter note.
Looking at the San Juan Island County park, there are no saturdays available. It does not show them as rented but you can't reserve them. I could get Thu, Fri, Sun and Mon but not saturday. There are sites on Lopez for saturday. Have you ever stayed there? We are still kicking around coming to your party.

Amber and her family are doing well. Amber got a promotion at work but I can't explain it. Blaine is in track. Hannah's birthday is coming up. 15 years old. Who would believe it. She will be driving at Greenleaf. We're getting together for Easter. Drove to Andover and had dinner yesterday with Marc and there boys. Jennifer and Jordan were at a Taylor Swift concert with most of the females in the neighborhood. Marc left for China this morning, 5 cities in 5 days and be home next friday. Clark is running track also. Jackson and Clark made blueberry muffins. Jackson gave 1 to me, 1 to Jane and ate the other 10. We should be honored. Clark came looking for a muffin and they were gone.

Greenleaf was delightful. We have reservations for next year's Spring Break. Spring is here. Tulips and daffodils blooming. Planted tomatoes yesterday. Tornados today.

Life is good.

Lov Ya
Jerry & Jane

PS
If we come to Seattle I am bringing a 5 lb sack of candy and I'm following Connor around and keep his pockets full.

No comments:

Post a Comment