Saturday, April 3, 2010

Times They Are A Changing

Eat something sweet to sweeten yourself and then BITE ME. I know my pay grade and I don't rise above it. If Stephanie said no sweets, it's no sweets. I'm gonna mind.

And you should see Connor eat all his green stuff, with gusto. He pushes rolls out of the way to get at his limabeans. On his birthday he cried for his spinach stuffed rolls. This is the toddler world before sugar, when food was good. You will just have to buck up and get on the "I'm a gettin healthy" bandwagon. No one said it would be easy or with out servere shocks to your sugar organisum, but after the first shock the rest is easier. You will survive.

My money is on Stephanie if you try to follow Connor around with a five pound bag of candy. Times they are a changing.

As far as camping on Saturday before kayaking, didn't you hear me say the ENTIRE San Juan Island campground was reserved by a graduation class for the 12th. That's why I didn't reserve.

I have never been on Lopez Island, but Roger says it's a great biking island, more flat and biker friendly. Are you bringing your bike? You could work off some sugar.

I'll polish up a nice tender spot for you to bite when you get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment