Monday, October 26, 2009

Nora is that picture of you the one taken on the ass end of the Victoria Clipper? You look gooood! It reminds me of how cold and beautiful it was, how wonderful you were, and how much fun we had even if you walked my heels off.

Jerry, concerning your comment on The Taylor Family Blog "what now." The answer is easy, POST something, anything. I gave you the sign in and password so log in as though you were me and add a post -- a picture -- a thought -- an idea -- a comment -- a shopping list, I don't care. Tell us something ornery about Jane, oh never mind, Jane isn't ever ornery. Tell us something ornery about Hannah instead, surely she is ornery.

Have you had lunch with Jean? Did you mow your yard? How is your tummy tum tum? Speaking of tummies here is a recipe that is worthy of the Taylor's. Prepare to eat too much.

Gorgonzola Dip
1 1/2 cups crumbled Gorgonzola or other blue cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup sour cream
2 Tablespoons milk
3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt or less if it is ordinary table salt
3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or if you are lazy like me, just add pepper to taste

Blend until almost smooth and enjoy with veggies, chips, Buffalo Wings, or what ever is your hearts desire.

Nora any friendly get togethers lately? Next occasion make this and your friends will think you are a master chef.

2 comments:

  1. That is the picture of me on the Victoria Clipper. It was a great time and, if I recall, YOU dear Auntie were the one waking me up at 5:00AM every day to make sure we got our absolute fill of Seattle and surrounding parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Gorgonzola Dip recipe, Jan's friend Lynn

    ReplyDelete