Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okay, no one has said a thing about the blog, except you Amber, thank you.

Is this another dismal failure? I was hoping for a picture or two, or a least a comment, even if it's a snide comment. Where is my ornery family? Napping, eating, planning next years reunion, writing a rebuttal about how bad the blog is? Come on folks wake me up and add something! Jason where are pictures of Judy? Cathy?

What are you folks reading? Watching on TV? Sewing? Thinking? Planning? Dreaming? Wondering?

I'm over my trip back east, how about all of you? The campfire smoke is almost out of my lungs. The mile high city is far behind me. The painters have moved past my condo and spraying paint down the way. I can almost breath normally. The plastic is finally off my back window, my red door is beige and actually looks quite pretty. I don't know why I thought I had to have a red door.

I'm going to try photos again with pictures of The Prince and his trip to the Pumpkin Patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment