Friday, October 30, 2009

Jean's bad knee and other items of importance

Well, it has been determined that I need a new knee, so I will have knee replacement surgery on January 4, 2010. Doesn't that sound exciting, time to start replacing 70 year old parts. I have a lot of support in line for assistance after surgery. Cathy will be here about two weeks (more or less), Janice is coming for I don't know how long, Jane and Jerry are always available to assist, and of course Brittany is fitting me into here busy schedule (school and social).

I also have exciting news about Brittany, Monday November 2, she is being inducted into the National Honor Society and her Granny (with the bum knee) is going to attempt to go to the program at Mustang High School. Can't miss this important event. I'm so proud of her dedication and hard work in school.

I'm wandering if I will be allowed at the Taylor Christmas Breakfast on December 5 if I don't have lots of goodies made. Brittany has offered to help make all the cookies and candies. We will just wait and see what happens.

Chris is still working at Buffalo Wild Wings. That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Jean thank you for sharing. I have talked to two different folks who know someone who has had a knee replacement and both said it was the best thing every. A lady at work said her mother has had both knees replaced, about ten years apart, she is now 85 and going strong. So best of luck and keep going...

    And GREAT GOING Brittany, you are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will forgive the cookies, come anyway - but my money is on Brittany!

    ReplyDelete