Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okay, I'm getting the hang of this. I thought of more photos to add.

Jean and Janice in sunny San Diego. Jerry and Jan in Vancouver BC Canada after we rode the train, the sky train and the sea bus. Jerry on his Wallace Falls trek in Washington, trekking with Roger not Jan. Julia and Jan at a favorite restaurant in Victoria BC Canada The Tapa Bar.

And Brittany is reading The Scarlet Letter, the one we all read in high school, Liberty and Power, I have no idea what that is about but it sounds like history to me, and The Things They Carried for AP English, one of my all time favorite books. Read it.

Kathy and Mike will not be kayaking with the whales in the San Juan Islands this summer for her fiftieth birthday due to the purchase of property they bought that needs paying for, or so she says. Does everyone know Kathy turns fifty on February 29? Speaking of birthdays.

Happy Birthday Julia, are you fifty yet?

How are the Angels doing? Anybody know? Was Janice and Art at the rousing Angels come from behind game in Anaheim?

I've paid my bills and am going to bed, so no more posts tonight. You are all safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment