Monday, June 21, 2010

They Paid So I Got An IPad

I got an IPad for Father's day, so I hope to be posting here much more often. Yes, I have a mobile devices, I am now Mobile, however not so much since I stll need my walker, which I hope to be permanantly trading in on a cane very soon. It is so neat and pretty much does whatever you want -- and you can spend millions of dollars for IPad/Iphone aps if you have the means, which I don't, so I'm resisting the temptation.

If any of you are also considering such a purchase, I'd be happy to give you a chance to play with my IPad next time I see you (but not over night). I'm sure I'll have it with me at the lake in October, so please don't hesitate to ask.

Jeff, hope you are having a jolly time in England.

Dad and Mom, glad you had a great time, but great to have you back home.

Jan, I love reading your posts. Most often, when I'm reading what you write, tears don't just well up, they fill up and spill over. You should put them all together and publish them in a book. I'm so glad you had a great time with your visitors and I hope to come there some day soon.

Jean, come for dinner any time.

Julia, Amber got a convertable and wants to challenge you to see who can go the slowest around lake green leaf drive.

Janice (and Art) -- I here you are doing well and I pray for your continued better health

All, send me your T-Shirt ideas for TFR #26

Hope to see you soon, Mark (and Family)

No comments:

Post a Comment