Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Green Couch

Nine things I love about the green couch: especially for my friend Carol, my son Roger and Carol's boyfriend Paul

The fact that you thought of me Carol
The fact that you gave it to me before you had completely recovered it
The fact that it is so beautifully recovered
The fact that you delivered it
The fact it was green
The fact it was a beautiful green
The fact it was microfiber
The fact that microfiber is just about my favorite fabric; for couches and jackets
The fact it matched my living room so nicely
The fact Roger came over to help unload it
The fact you got to meet Roger
The fact you got to meet Connor
The fact that Roger hosted a thank you dinner because there was no way I could have
The fact that Roger hauled off my old couch
The fact that Connor is so adorable, oh wait, that is a different story

Thank you Carol and Roger and Paul for my lovely new nest.

May you always have a lovely nest to call your own.

Hey Julia I moved from my old couch to my new...

No comments:

Post a Comment