Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012: Ready or Not

Well I'm not standing naked in front of an audience so I guess 2012 is starting off pretty good.

Laundry's done, dishes done, food cooked, bills paid, chocolate eaten, grandson babysat, Ian Roger Christian Stephanie Connor all safe and sound, although Roger did do a polar bear plunge this morning -- fool, the mountains are popping and magnificent, movies watched and a brand new list of 2011 best of added to Netflix, plus I had the day off and a nap.

It's a nice lovely feeling to know I have a safe haven home because I have a job, no hunger because I have food, no sadness because of the health of my friends and family, and of course I have The Connorman to keep my joy cup full.

I was having coffee with a friend when Roger called and said they would accept my offer to babysit on New Year's Eve, they would be going to a movie. My friend asked which movie? I said, like I care which movie.

Here's a quote to start off 2012 from the movie Company Men:
Call the tiger from within: Faith, Courage and Enthusiasm.
Good beginnings quote for what ever your 2012 hopes, fears, dreams, passions or desires maybe.

Yep, so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment