Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jean's Comments Posted as a Post

Jean left some comments on the post about her surgery and some people missed it, I'm not naming names, but you know who you are. In any event, in case there are other blogging challenged folks; here are Jean's comments, lightly edited, as a post:

Jean said...

What can I say? Let's just get it over with or as Ron White would say "Get her Done". (Ron White didn't say this but I forget who did, sorry Jean)

Attended the pre-op class at the hospital last week and received a notebook (full of instructions), do and don't and what to expect. My Coaches (as they are called) Cathy and Brittany also attended, they are supposed to encourage me and assist me. I also had blood work done, an EKG and was pre-admitted to the hospital. We met several people who knows our beloved Jane and her family. Janice will also be here for two weeks after Cathy returns to Tyler and Brittany will be in school.

Cathy received a nice Christmas greeting (Tyler is closing) so I guess she will be on the move again (don't know where to next maybe Houston).

We had a great Christmas (14 inches of snow and all), Cathy, Pat, Chris and Brittany were here for dinner and gifts. Brittany had wanted a white Christmas but not a blizzard.

Someone will keep everyone posted on my progress after surgery. On January 04, I will be at the at hospital at 5:15 AM and surgery is scheduled for 7:15.

Happy New Year to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment