Saturday, November 6, 2010

More Thoughts, Reunion and Otherwise

Damn eventful reunion -- and stuff.

As I listed the missing Mannings from CA as being missed. I neglected to mention the missing Taylors from UK. Judy could have handled that troop of four year olds: Michael, Benjamin, Avery, and Maddie. She might have made four year old soup of the bunch.

I received reunion photos from Cathy today, thank you Jean for getting those off to me. The only thing missing was a shot of the whole family taken from the top of Marc's vehicle. Anybody have a copy of that and willing to share it with me? And did you all see Mike's snapshots and art on facebook?

And how many reunions have had an emergency run for a blender so Marc could complete his salsa during the wind, and the rain, and the storm, and the football games, and before the reunion ended. Which I didn't get one bite of. Which reminds me of Mike's fish that I didn't get one bite of. How many pounds did you wind up with and what did you do with it?

On the home front: The work Christian did on my car while I was fire sitting, porch sitting, camper sitting, cabin sitting, and picnic table sitting in Oklahoma gave me almost five miles to the gallon improvement on my gas mileage. Yeah for Christian, I always did love him best.

At our Thursday evening playdate Connor came to me and crawled into my lap with out any assistance. All of his own accord, under his own power, under his own maneuvering abilities. Sort of like climbing Everest. He now has a big boy car seat installed in Granny's car.

I am now done with reunion 2010.

1 comment:

  1. I shall had two Buddhist quotes in return:

    If you touch one thing with deep awareness, you touch everything.- Thich Nhat Hanh

    Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise. - Surangama Sutra

    ReplyDelete