Monday, December 14, 2009

Jerry and Jane and Family

Didn't win the 53 million dollar lottery.
Amber finishes her school tonight.
Lunch with Jerry, Roseanne, Ron and Sheila Stroud last tuesday.
Marc in town wednesday.
Jane MRI of her back.
Christmas decorations.
A diabetic cat.
Excited about our first cruise.
Shopping for the grandkids Christmas.
Dinner with Amber and family Sunday.
Cold and then a beautiful Sunday afternoon.
The family is well.
More basketball than you can imagine.
Life is good.

Read:
"Water for Elephants". An interesting book. I always say I enjoy historical novels. I think this one qualifies, as it gives an insight into life and history entirely foreign to me.
"Olive Kitteridge". I'm not sure if I should be depressed, but I think I will. Growing old is not for sissies.
Next up:
"The Hobbitt". Plus I will find a couple to take cruising.

Watched:
"Separate Lies". An interesting little tale. With a kinda happy ending. People growing togather. (I know that word is spelled wrong, but what do you expect from the worlds worst speller)
"Private Fears in Public Places". Enjoyed, but I don't know why.
Next Up:
"Russian Dolls"
"Snow Cake"

That is all from life in the fast lane
Lov Ya
Jerry & Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment