Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So, now I know, shaming works!

I am semi-truly sorry it was shaming, but hey, what ever works. Thanks Bro.

Everyone got their own allotment of cookies? Now I'm jealous. Tal was right, he was betting on Brittany's abilities to uphold her Grandmother's reputation, and when he's right he's right.

I'm glad you got to come in from the cold and had a pretty lady to sleep with. Ain't life grand.

Today was P-Nutty Fudge day. I made ten tins to take to my book club Lasagna Potluck tomorrow night. Ten little tins. I'm not in Jean's, and now Brittany's, league yet, but I keep stirring the pot.

I watched Vanaja, an Indian movie that isn't Bollywood, about class divisions and a young servant girl. Even though you get the feeling the young girl can never right the wrongs done to her, it wasn't grim. Loved the ending. There is something about riding off into the sunset on an elephant that is satisfing.

Love, Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment