Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Good News Bad News

So I was singing the praises of a gentle winter and a spring like February then I open today's newspaper and there on the front page, in the middle of the front page, is this dire warning; Not enough Snow! Summer Drought! Animals and People will suffer! Crops will Fail! Jeez, and I thought a gentle winter was good news. Silly me.

Still zilch from Texas! Ms. Kathy Noland still hasn't sent me an itinerary of any kind.

The big bomb for Onlineshoes.com is the warehouse is moving to Ohio. All of the warehouse staff can move to Ohio or lose their job. The owner said it was just taking too long to get packages delivered to the East coast where 67 % of our customers live. The call center and several other departments will be moving to a new location since we won't be needing a Boeing sized building for seventy-five employees. I have no idea where, but you won't catch me complaining about a longer commute while I still have a job.

Lynn has invited me for my 2009 Birthday Dinner sometime in March at The Barking Frog, can't wait. This is one of those restaurants you usually only read about, but they are having some kind of March special that makes it Lynn and Jan friendly. This is definitely good news!

Good news: I came home and ate tomatoes and bacon sandwiches. Bad news: I have the dreaded colonoscopy test on Friday and can't have anything red tomorrow while I prepare for the test, so all of a sudden all I wanted was red food before I drink my gallon of laxative.

My your day be filled with goodish news.

No comments:

Post a Comment