Friday, September 30, 2011

Connor

My sweet angelic Connor has learned how to spit!

My sweet angelic Connor has learned how to make sounds like guns, growls, and grunts.

He can climb, crash, run, crawl, wiggle, jump, collapse, throw, ram and just plain out maneuver his granny.

He can converse. Do you want a sandwich? No.
Do you want macaroni and cheese? No.
Do you want yogurt? No.
Do you want a hotdog? No.
Do you want cereal? CHEERIOS!

Connor: Cookie?
Granny: No. Pear?
Connor: No. Cookie?
Granny: No. Pear?
No. Cookie?
No. Pear?
I believe that one was a tie.

He can snuggle, we spent several hours snuggling.

He likes to be read to. I think through out the day he brought me twenty books to read. Especially when it was time to take a nap. Five books is the going rate for naps.

He can kiss, giggle, tickle, smile, and blow the sweetest soap bubbles.

Only one potty accident.

When I arrived I entered through the garage and called up the stairs to Stephanie that I was there. I could hear Connor running down the hall, crashing down the stairs, and then flying into my arms all the time calling out; Grannies here. Grannies here. Grannies here. Grannies here.

It only took one hot bath soak, two pain pills, and 1 1/2 hours of groans on the couch to regroup. I can't say I am over it yet.

All in it was a pretty grand day and I get to do it all again next Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. And that Granny is who he is going to remember for the rest of his life. He will remember those fine days you create, maybe not all of the ones now, but as he grows up. I love how you love every minute, moment, and move. You inspire me to gobble up everything my kids do, even if I haven't recooped, and you remind me of how much I love my grandma for all that she put up with for me.

    ReplyDelete